Resident Evil 0 TC Resident Evil 0 TC

This sucked

The sounds were annoying, the art was fugly, the animation was terrible and god dammit, it just wasn't funny. This is retarded.

grunty444 responds:

Art its whats for dinner.

Zelda: Heroic Rage Zelda: Heroic Rage

Bleh

That's pretty half-assed if you ask me. I fail to see how your movie is better than the rest of the zelda crap out there.

Kong Kong

Sweet movie

Incredible art, sound, animation, *story* and characters. Number 1 in my opinion.

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Mixed feelings

It was a very good game, but somewhat short. It was nice of you to tell the NG crowd not to hate everyone with a turban. But you know they will anyway. People are so short-sighted these days... ah well... Good job anyway!

Geeks on Parade! Geeks on Parade!

It's funny coz it's true!

A movie this good about geeks has to be made by a geek... some sort of source from the inside...

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

In-fucking-credible

This game is EASILY the best flash game out there, and not just on the portal. I'm talking about the fucken world wide web baby! Sad thing is, it wouldn't load when I clicked play in the flash so I had to manually go to shade.ca and play the movie from there. Not too much trouble really, but seeing how low the score is, I'm most of the portal dumbass never even tried to actually see the movie before voting. bah, fuck em all.

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Yeah.. I didnt figure out yet why they bother rating at all. Thanks for the review!