Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Mixed feelings

It was a very good game, but somewhat short. It was nice of you to tell the NG crowd not to hate everyone with a turban. But you know they will anyway. People are so short-sighted these days... ah well... Good job anyway!

Geeks on Parade! Geeks on Parade!

It's funny coz it's true!

A movie this good about geeks has to be made by a geek... some sort of source from the inside...

Hacky the Raccoon Hacky the Raccoon

In-fucking-credible

This game is EASILY the best flash game out there, and not just on the portal. I'm talking about the fucken world wide web baby! Sad thing is, it wouldn't load when I clicked play in the flash so I had to manually go to shade.ca and play the movie from there. Not too much trouble really, but seeing how low the score is, I'm most of the portal dumbass never even tried to actually see the movie before voting. bah, fuck em all.

Steve-Hutchison responds:

Yeah.. I didnt figure out yet why they bother rating at all. Thanks for the review!

y my 6th movie y my 6th movie

not too bad, not too good...

It had some nice parts (plot, interactivity, sounds) and some less-good parts (drawnings, controls, animation). The looping song was annoying too... it broke the atmosphere completly... Anyway, while it may be a little rough around the edges, it still kicks the crap out of most movies on the portal.

Silent Assasin 3: Postal Silent Assasin 3: Postal

Nice work

During my first game, I was thinking, well, this is just like all the other pokemon killing movies on the portal. But then I got the easter egg, which required a password. After killing all the barbs, I got another password which let me have another gun. You obviously had to do some real coding in your stuff and just for that I'm giving you a 7. If you can manage to put better graphics, some kind of storyline and a better variety of sounds in your next movie, you're in it for the glory. Good job.

black mesa disco inferno black mesa disco inferno

I dont get it...

Good work man, I'm sure your upcoming stuff will rock hard. And oh yeah, thats a first submission... hope portal viewers will ever see how good is your work.

FRAG MARIO FRAG MARIO

Very good, but...

Visor would have had his ass totally kicked by Mario! The only Quake3 characters that *maybe* would have put some challenge upon Da Plumber are Sarge, the quake grunt and the doom dude. Anyway, this movie/game was really cool. Especially the music/sounds.

TehZee responds:

for those of you who don't know what game the other guy is from, yes he's from quake3arena, and his names VISOR
and in response to ericmelvin, i did concider using sarge, the quake guy, or maybe the doom guy, but visor's the guy
i always use in quake3, so i thought it'd be fitting

Bigger, Gayer & Uncut Bigger, Gayer & Uncut

Can you say Mosquito killer?

Alright, so this is a slightly changed version of Mosquito Killer. The 2 points I gave ya were for the "work" you had to put out to make the intro.

Tit Torture Tit Torture

Tit torture?

How are you supposed to "tit-torture" lil' gwynny? She has no boobs! Anyway, try working on the graphics a little more.

Slipknot:Search for Durst Slipknot:Search for Durst

Slipknot? slipshit!

The only thing more retarded than a movie by a slipknot movie is an idiotic slipknot fan.