Resident Evil 0 TC Resident Evil 0 TC

This sucked

The sounds were annoying, the art was fugly, the animation was terrible and god dammit, it just wasn't funny. This is retarded.

grunty444 responds:

Art its whats for dinner.

Zelda: Heroic Rage Zelda: Heroic Rage

Bleh

That's pretty half-assed if you ask me. I fail to see how your movie is better than the rest of the zelda crap out there.

Kong Kong

Sweet movie

Incredible art, sound, animation, *story* and characters. Number 1 in my opinion.

Diplomacy Diplomacy

So this is number 1?

Don't get me wrong, it's midly funny. But no.1? Ng has sunk to new lows since 9-11.

E! Bin Laden E! Bin Laden

Silly Stamper, propagandha is for kids!

Seriously, art were Stamper quality, sound was very nice, whole idea was nice too, but there were just too many penis shots in my opinion.

Penguin FUNK #3 Penguin FUNK #3

Hmm let's see...

For the movie, you get a seven. Add the bloopers, you've got an 8... add your quote of "to the MAX" in your Author's Comment, you get a 9, withdraw the HUGE file size and you finally get an 8. Good job, to the MAX!

Unreal Mission Impossible Unreal Mission Impossible

Awww yeah

Break dancing... there was also some nice stuff here and there (missile animation, break animations and... stuff). Try not using stick figures next time tough.

Deep Fried, Live! Deep Fried, Live!

Sure it's pretty...

It's nice, the graphics are cool, the sounds are great and the animation is cool too, but the corporate stuff should be rated as professional stuff, not amateur like the rest of the normal portal posters, hence the 7/10. If you're looking for sweet pro flash stuff check for heavy.com, it's even better.

the Duel the Duel

Quite funny

The style of the thing was incredible, the animation was really nice and the overall feel was just perfect. It was quite funny too. Good job.

Stagger Preview Stagger Preview

Once again...

Your movie are just something else... you make us all look amateurs (which we are actually). The graphics are out of this world...and Drunken Boxing...mmm (it's be better with Jackie Chan tough). You better finish it quick!